Verizon FiOS Login
Making the payments and viewing of bills easy and fast, finding the movies in less time and updating service are only some of the advantage that you will enjoy when you choose Verizon FiOS. Installing this facility on your system will speed up the internet and the Verizon FiOS on TV will provide you with more pictures and videos of high definition. When trying to login in order to pay your bills and manage your account it really is quite irksome though if the Verizon FiOs login page is unaccessible. Instead of comfortably accessing your account you are now struggling because of its faulty links and the like. But now, it's time to cease your worries and annoyance because we will help you with your Verizon FiOS login process. Check out the video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then check out the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Verizon FiOS login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: http://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/ngen/upr/signin.aspx?
- Once directed to the Verizon FiOS login page, type in your User ID on the first text box. After doing so, move on to the next text box.
- Enter your Password on the second text box just below the User ID text box. Note: Be sure you are inputting your correct password so as not to encounter any login problems.
- After filling in the text boxes, choose from the drop down list on which page you want to be directed after doing so click the red Sign In button. You can now access your Verizon FiOS page or the page you wanted to visit.
Note: If you want to avoid any hassle while Signing in click the Keep me Signed in checkbox so that the computer you are using will remember your User ID and Password for you. However, do not click the checkbox if you are using a public computer.
Having troubles while logging in? Reset your login credentials:
- First, copy and paste again the Verizon FiOS login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: http://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/ngen/upr/signin.aspx?
- After being directed to its login page, find the Forgot Password or User ID link and click it.
- After clicking it, choose which problem you are having from the side buttons which are: Forgot my User Id, Forgot my Password or Forgot my User Id and Password.
- If you are having problems with your User Id then click it. Type in your account number which is found in your account statement and your email address and click Continue. There are several steps that will follow after so just follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you are having problems with your Password then click it from the column of buttons as stated in step three. Type in your User ID and then click Continue. There are several steps that will follow after so just follow the onscreen instructions.
- But if you are having problems with both then click the last button from the column as stated in steps three and five. Type in your account number and your email address and then click Continue. There are several steps that will follow after so just follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are still having problems despite trying the alternative steps then contact Verizon FiOS directly:
>Make a Phone call:
>Send an email:
Send an email through this link: http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/email-us.htm and follow the instructions.
>Send a mail:
PO Box 11328
St Petersburg, FL 33733
P.O. Box 15124
Albany, NY 12212-5124
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Verizon FiOS login process.
Shortcut to Verizon FiOS Login page here...
Video and listed instructions to help you access your account
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials!
Address your comments and suggestions through their contact details.
Your opinion of Verizon FiOS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...